Things are certainly happening around here...
We've had a 3rd and a 33rd birthday. We've been hit by a rude stomach bug (which began on the Friday before Mother's Day and lasted the whole next week. Ugh.) GG and Grumpa have visited and left for Cali and visited again and returned to Alaska. Packing has commenced. And I just keep getting more and more pregnant. No really, I am pretty grande these days. Photos have been taken, but have been left lingering on the camera...in photo limbo.
And the house? Well...it’s in rough shape. But we did that on purpose, I swear! And progress has been made. Adam and faithful sidekicks have redone ALL the plumbing and have moved on to electrical. Baby's room and kitchen have new windows, new lighting has been purchased, and walls have been moved. The hubs really is pretty amazing and I am so excited to MOVE IN someday soon.
On the to-do list:
· Choose the perfect white paint for ceiling and walls
· Install flooring and refinish existing to match
· Hang some drywall, mud and tape
· Pick out paint colors for bedrooms and living areas
· THE KITCHEN
· Finish updates to electrical
· Fence the backyard
· Move In!
· Laundry room, 2nd bathroom, built-in shelving, new water heater, new fireplace, front porch, back deck, new furniture, swing set, give birth, dinner parties, play dates, and, and, and…someday. J
Photo updates coming soon! (I promise!)